Oz/Kiwi Team Selection, Myuna Bay, Australia
27 Feb –31 Mar 2019
U14, U17, U21 Teams
Due to organisational issues, we are moving forward the selection of the Oz/Kiwi Teams a few weeks earlier. Would all skiers who wish to be considered for the above Oz/Kiwi Teams, please email to email@example.com by Monday 24th December 2018, the following details;
- Which Team you wish to apply for.
- Date of Birth (Teams based on age at 30th June 2018).
- 6 best performances in each event from A & B Grade tournaments. (from current & previous season only and no more than 3 from any one site in each event. Preference given to scores from A Grade World Ranking tournaments. Exceptions may be made for injury etc, but only after all existing eligible scores are exhausted.) Please ensure your scores meet these conditions.
- Tournament details (name, date, site etc) where 6 best performances were achieved)
- If unable to supply 6 scores in each event, please advise reason why, eg. recently started jumping, injury etc. Particularly for newer U14 skiers, if you`ve rapidly improved or have limited tournament scores, please supply name of coach or independent person that we can contact to discuss your level of improvement.
Please keep me updated on any better performances you achieve up until the Teams are announced.
Kevin Firth, Convenor of Selectors.